Wednesday, February 23, 2005

News around my life... or not!

I just feel like writing in blue! Sorry there!

This Friday I'll probably go and see Constantine, the new movie where Keanu Reeves (cute*) enters. I had seen the trailer a long long time ago in my boyfriend's cellular and it caught my attention at once. So I must see the movie.

Also this Friday I'm going to a meeting regarding the release of a book about japanese culture, called Sushi Bar. Everyone's invinted: come to Casa da Cultura at 18h00, on Piso 1. It will be interesting for those who love japanese culture. About the theatre, I'll talk to Ayano-sensei as soon as I see her. The classes' will start next Tuesday. If there's ever a class about food, origami, ikebana or calligraphy, I'll hapilly let you all know!

What else? Last Friday, I met 4 new japanese friends. Their name's are Kanata, Satoko, Katsuko and Hanako. I think they're cooking for me next Sunday. Sweet*! I'm dying to taste sushi...! This year at Coimbra University there's a lot of japanese students. I see them everywhere! It shouldn't be a bad thing, because I have a strange attraction towards japanese boys, but I think only the ugly ones came to Coimbra! (I'm sorry... I'm meanie!)

Anyway, I'll tell you more after all the events I described up there.
Be happy 'till then!
YuuH

P.S.: Para quem não percebe o novo título do meu blog, leia-se "Aqui é mais interessante e divertido". De nada.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home