Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Scribbling...

Hi, hello!
Since many of my "readers" don't know anything about portuguese, I must write in English. As we say in PT, "foi a pedido de várias famílias". I'll write some things in Portuguese, though, when I find subjects too complex to be written in English.

Anyways, my exams' weeks have passed and I was free until two days ago, but now I'm back to University. I was already used to do nothing so it takes much time to do everything (to wake up, to get off the bed, to prepare myself to leave home, to drive, EVERYTHING). I feel very slow and my brain's just the same, it's not just physical. I'm just like some zombie walking around, saying always the same thing.

My trip to Japan was delayed one year. The causes are still "unexplainable", though I garantee (and reassure) everyone that I'll go there. For now, I'm gonna be part of the japanese theatre group called "Kabuki" (it means "theatre"...). I'm so looking forward to this thing. I'll tell you more when I have more info.

So what have I been doing lately? I've been watching many films. These are some of my "recent entries":
«Meet the Fockers» («Uns Compadres do Pior»)- the first one was funnier, still it's a comedy
«White Chicks» («Loiras à Solta»)- a typical american comedy (full of "kitch")
«My Boss's Daughter» («A Filha do Patrão»)- completely nonsense
«The Pirates of the Caribbean» («Os Piratas das Caraíbas») - some adventure, okai, but Jonnhy Depp makes a wonderful roll in the story
«Duplex» - Ben Stiller is one of my favourite actors
«Gigli» («Duro Amor») - even though the actors are not what I like to see, the story is very well built (despite the glitches)
«Evelyn» - a very beautiful story
«The Missing» («Desaparecidas») - just terrific! And Cate Blanchett is one of my fav too.
«Ringu» - the true (japanese) version of the remake «The Ring», not as horrifying though

I saw all of these movies last week and I'm preparing another session this friday! =^.^=
Anyway...
...take care everyone!

YuuH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home