Thursday, February 17, 2005

Some photos of my life!

If some of my friends wouldn't like to see their picture posted, please let me know, that I'll take it off imediately. =) I understand and respect that!

MY FRIENDS


AOKI-chan (Psychology Student)


SAKURA-chan (Sciences of Education Student)


MARTITAH (Journalism Student)


MAIKO-chan (ERASMUS Student)


PYOKO-chan (my pet but I consider her my friend)

MY BOYFRIEND


Kawaii no shonen! Totemo hansame desu! Ai shiteru yo!


Watashi to kareshi, LOVE LOVE KISU!

SOME NEW DRAWINGS OF MINE



A very cool girl!



Some fanart from Final Fantasy X-2.

That's it for now. This sure is getting bigger and bigger everyday.
Please comment me, my friends!

Yuu

2 Comments:

Blogger DissidenT said...

A primeira foto está genial... lol. A dona Ana com um cachecol do glorioso, sim senhor...
Não devia haver mais nada pra vestir! :p

10:58 PM  
Blogger brecke said...

Eu soube por fontes seguras que nesse dia faziam -20ºC.. ainda assim, podia ter posto ao contrário para não estragar a foto (awww)
brk

11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home