Monday, February 28, 2005

Is it just me, or it's too windy today?

No, really... I just feel like I'm going to fly anytime I put my feet out of somewhere. Gosh, this looks like a cyclone...

Anyway! I went to see Constantine and I was very surprised! It's a great movie, after all. I mean, it had caught my attention, but the recent movies that appear full of special effects are not that great after all (I must say that I, Robot was one of my disapointments). But this one startled me. Really! It's a very good story, even if you're not religious you get to like all characters, that are ALL faithful believers. I sure liked the details, they were really thought to the last tiny bit of them. And the main character - my dearest Keanu Reeves - is not an hero like in so many other films. My fav character has to be Gabriel - which, by the way, was translated here in PT like if it was a woman, but angels don't have sex, that's why it was a character that looked both like a woman and a man (and that's why I'm referring to it as "it"). I really loved that character, the way it moved, the positions it took, the way it talked, EVERYTHING! It looked so much like a manga character. Lucifer was also very well presentated. Resuming, a very good movie.

Still in this movie's context, The Aviator didn't won the main prize after all! So much talk around it, because it was a movie from the master Martin Scorcese, and it only won technical prizes, apart from the Best Actress prize. It could be worse though! I didn't get to see the movie, mainly because I think there were a lot of another good actors to play Leonardo DiCaprio's roll. But also because the story itself it's not one of my preferences. I'll see it, though, whenever it comes out to DVD. Oh! Did you see the New King Card? It's a very good choice to all of those who just devour films. But even if there's no limit to the movies you can see, each week there's only one new movie being released so...

Going on, I went to that Sushi Bar release and it was very nice... Despite of that coral that sang in the begining of the presentation... And the half an hour discours about some guy and his relation with Japan. Also, there were about 30 japanese people in the room, and no one cared about that, because they talked portuguese so fast that the japanese were like... (º.º); I even caught one of them SLEEPING! (-.-)~

Anyway, I'll write some other things later, because I have to get to class.

Don't fly away with the wind, minna-san!
YuuH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home