Monday, April 04, 2005

After vacation sindrome...

True, true... The after vacation sindrome (AVS) attacks smoothly, attacks everyone, attacks and we don't notice it until the first day of school starts. Often we only feel it when the clock wakes us at 6h30... That's when we feel the disease taking us over. Don't worry, it will leave us as soon as another vacation starts. Eh eh eh!

Anyway... My Easter vacation was somewhat too still for what I was expecting. The first Saturday of the 2 weeks I said to myself "I'm gonna go ride my bike everyday at 8 o'clock sharp!" And I really went riding my bike... The day after and no other day... I think I was too lazy to do that. Now I look at my belly full of fat and I think "F*ck! The Summer is at my door! I'm gonna have to buy a XXL size bikini..." Then I thought "I'm gonna see a movie per day at least!" I didn't see no movies at all. I mean, 2 WEEKS AND I DIDN'T SEE NO MOVIES! How could I let this happen to me...? I just re-saw The Village (I saw it at Figueira da Foz theatre when it was released) and nothing else. What I did all the other days? Can you spell N-O-T-H-I-N-G! Can you believe that? I only had one weekend out of this damn city, I went to Arganil yet again with my sweetest thing. And that's it. Nothing else happened. I just spent the days sleeping, and eating, and baking cakes, and sleeping. What a waste! And oh yeah! I had an accident! But that's just a minor detail...

Well then, I really believe you all had the most wonderful time this late too weeks. So I'm just gonna stop writing this silly post and pass to more interesting stuff.

I wish you all the very best this last 2 months of school. ^^

Hang in there!

P.S.: Peço ao soviético que comenta os meus posts que se me revele, pois a minha singela pessoa não faz a mais mínima das ideias de quem possas ser. Ou então continua no anonimato, como quiseres. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home