Friday, September 10, 2004

...

I don't know why, but I'm not feeling so good.

I left all of my old life behind, the life I had chosed to live and that I loved a lot. Now I'm nothing but a soft shadow of that life.

The reasons I sent it away, I cannot explain, only that perhaps it was time to do it, or just because I didn't feel it was right. I realised that what I believed more than anything was a bulshit. I have nothing now, except for my boyfriend.

The irony of it! I always thought that was enough, to love and be loved. Now I do love and I am loved but I have nothing else. And I'm not happy about it. I can't say I'm sad, or depressed. I'm just a little... down in forces.

I saw three of my friends yesterday and I realised that I had nothing to do with them anymore. My mind is completely different from theirs. My life, my habits, my days, my everything has changed and sent me away from their style. I REALLY have nothing to do with them. I'm not what they thought I was, and I feel apart from them. I was ashamed of this new me, I was ashamed of being with them, how I felt ashamed...

Anyway...
Better days will come.

Yuuh

SONG OF THE DAY: "Why does my heart feel so bad" from Moby

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home